Start Start-up & Resetting
- The following table shows the Telephony Modem light patterns during each phase of the startup sequence.
- There are two phases of startup.
- The Telephony phase and the cable modem phase.
- Both are outlined below.
- The US/DS indicator flashes yellow during startup and turns green if the Telephony Modem establishes an ultra-high speed connection.
- For some service providers, these colors may be reversed.
- Using the Reset Button.
- Use the Reset button, on the back of the Telephony Modem, to reset the modem as if you power cycled the unit.
- The photo to the left shows the location of the Reset button.
- Use a pointed non-metallic object to press this button.
- The Reset button is recessed to prevent accidental resets.
TM 600 Series Modems:
TM 800 Series Modems: